BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Thunks


  • What vegetable would you serve with a plate of fried grasshoppers? Potatoes, I think potatoes make everything better, plus they'll even out the texture if you mix them together while eating, thus making them more edible. That's what I do when I overcook my meat.
  • If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door? If the kids are with me (it's still nearly impossible to not be interrupted in the can) that I don't wipe, if I'm by myself wipe, then run, definitely.
  • Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer? I think it would take up too much room. Honestly, our freezer is usually crammed enough as it is cause we go through so much bread.
  • When thinking about yourself, what color do you see yourself as? Yellow!
  • Why are people able to have unprotected sex with someone, but afraid to tell them if they have an STD? Just cause they're able doesn't mean they should...(you know, like they really don't need to be reproducing or some such nonsense) STD's come with a nasty stigma about your sexual health, and maybe even your personal hygiene. Seriously, do YOU kiss people with Cold Sores? Now, I was probably pregnant with my first child when I found out Genital Herpes could come from Cold Sore Oral Sex...how many others out there don't know that fact? Ignorance is a shame. Long story short STD = DIRTY

1 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

For some odd reason I couldn't comment yesterday. My computer was being cranky. Anyhow, good answers. Thanks for playing!