BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #96



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

And here we go!

1. My favorite food seasoning is salt. I admit it, I'm a salt addict.
2. Quiet is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is getting as much sleep as they recommend a night.
4. VOTING (revised from equality for humanity) is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people litter way too much, and could stand a lesson in reducing their Eco-Footprint!
6. Spray Paint, and shampoo were the last things I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to The Haunted House in Mansfield, tomorrow my plans include sleep would be wonderful, but I think I'm deluding myself here, and Sunday, I want to go to church to turn in our UNICEF boxes!

14 thoughtful remarks:

SmilingSally said...

I'm addicted to salt too.

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Nice answers and so nice to meet you!

LarryG said...

Quiet when you can get it is premium.
Lucky to sleep, Awakened to Shine!
Interesting term Eco-Footprint, good food for thought and thanks for the link.
Spray Paint??? Halloween??? hmmmm... better keep an eye on Amber :)

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

See my Fill-in

CCT girl said...

Amen on reducing eco-footprints!!!

Anonymous said...

#1 you & I both!
#4 Amen!
Happy Halloween

Sheeshintx said...

Love the costumes! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween!

{K} said...

I just voted this morning!

I hope you can get some sleep this weekend!

Have a Happy Halloween!

Jodi said...

See you can start a 12 step for salt addiction and I can for Diet Coke addiction!

Great answers! Happy Halloween :)

Brandy said...

oh great answers and I love the kids' Halloween costumes! Hope you guys have fun tonight and a nice weekend...with lots of sleep lol.

Brandy

Cathy said...

Yes, sleep would definitely be Good!

Shonda said...

I haven't been to a haunted house in years! Have fun and have a Happy Halloween!

Jack said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog today. Happy Halloween :)

Wordy said...

too many salt is bad for health :p

Janet said...

hear, hear to #5! That Haunted House looks cool, how was it?