BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thunks - Michael Jackson, glue, popcorn, TP, and animals


Welcome to the October 29th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!


This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Berleen, the color black and the number 13.
  1. Would you let your children go Trick or Treating at Michael Jackson's house?
  • No, that driveway would be too long to walk on a night where walking seems to take forever, I'm sure.
  1. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child?
  • I could have, maybe I licked it once or twice, I couldn't really tell you
  1. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?
  • A set of four black multi-picture frames, our Mantle, and our Cuckoo Clock that captivates Hunter so
  1. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn?
  • Lotsa Lotsa, I like to hear my arteries clog when I do
  1. What does your favorite coffee cup look like?
  • It's a Scrabble mug that says "It's my word against yours" and it's dark blue, big, and round. Though, I use it for tea, not coffee.
  1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
  • Wow, it would have to be when my mom rented me that Big Bird costume that one year, I think I was, like 11? It was a faux fur body, regular suit, cool foot coverings that stuck out about 6 inches off my toes (imagine flippers), and a Paper Mache Mask/Head that was really tall and weighed about 5 pounds. I dunno, I remember going to the Rollerskating rink in it, but I don't recall if I went ToT-ing in it. It was cool, definitely a big memory. *Imagine, me, rollerskating in a Big Bird costume (BTW I like him because he's yellow) to the Chicken Dance song* now that you've had your giggle for the day...
  1. Toilet Paper - hard, soft, extra soft?
  • Hard I guess, I need to know they're texture to make sure I've wiped properly, that soft stuff makes me feel like I'm smearing. Too much info?
  1. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?
  • Probably...ask my mom, she'd know.
  1. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (if you don't have kids, feel free to skip this one or add your own twist to the question)
  • No matter what, if they don't help the rest of the human race be good people, than whatever they do, won't really change the world (and it only takes one person at a time, and one subject at a time to insinuate change).
  • Even if some people don't deserve it, forgiveness helps the world move on because everyone makes mistakes.
  • Everyone is created equal, and they ALL deserve the same rights.
  1. Pick one of the Thursday Thunk players and say something about them.
  • Kimber - she always reads my Thursday Thunks, that makes her super nice, and I see her profile icon at a lot of the same places I visit (some even outside of TT), plus she's got something interesting to read almost every day!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

Awww ya picked me! I feel so special!

Love the answers, even the TMI one about the TP. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of anyone in a chicken costume (or big bird) rollerskating and doing the chicken dance. It's like a dream come true for laughter!

Jen said...

Roller Skating in a Big Bird costume is the mental image I am going to keep in my head all day!

Good answers!

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Lol Sorry hit enter to early and didnt get to finish my comment and then had to leave.......ugh lol. but Yeah that would be funny to see anyone in a big bird costume doing the chicken dance on skates lol. (oh I heart big bird too lol) and yeah we just moved and haven't gotten any nails in Oj's room and well so for now it sits on the nail that was already in the wall in the dinning/computer room lol