BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #92

1. October is my favorite month of the year.
2. Heights scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's just asking to be jumped in.
4. My favorite horror movie is Hellraiser because it was the basis of so many nightmares.
5. A family get together + Gramma cooking + games = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night so we all decided to crash in the living room together.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a nap with the boys, tomorrow my plans include going to D's Flag Football game and Sunday, I want to make some new pj's for the boys!

3 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

Heights scare me too...

playing in the leaves is awesome

don't know hellraiser? but musta been awful

love gramma's cookin! sheis H-O-T!

the family that storms together crashes together... i love it...

Fillin'
have a great weekend...

262mom said...

Those are all great things!

Thanks for stopping by!

Janet said...

how cool that you make their pjs!!! Thanks for playing :-)