BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of those days

Oh gosh, today was one of those days where I should not have gotten out of bed.
I woke up nice and late, the Mr. let me sleep in...so I got up and showered, came down for something to eat...hopped online to check my email, and my MIL says hello and asks how Speech Therapy went. Shit. I forgot about speech therapy this morning...from then on my brain refused to work properly...had bunches of gaps, lost thoughts, random ideas. Was silly really. I was functioning like a half a person for the rest of the day, a person running on only one braincell. I did stupid things without even knowing why, and barely noticing I was doing them.
Sad.
Anyhow, I'm still working on finishing my decorations today. I got the store-bought stuff up last night, and it looks ok, but it really needs some extra big stuff up and out there to put the finishing touches on it. I'm working on making a way to rig up a circle of ghosts that will go around a grouping of monsters.
I've figured out how to make the bodies, I'm just a bit concerned with how the heads will look. I've got many different things on the go with it, but I dunno if it'll work out ok. We'll see, it's my effort that counts.

0 thoughtful remarks: