BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

All About You

Asked by Indigo @ That's My Answer

Have you ever run out of gas? Maybe once, though I’m not certain

Or locked your keys in your car? Plenty, most memorably when I was pregnant with my 2nd son, and no one was available to run out the 2nd set of keys from the other side of town.My oldest son mentions it every once and a while. Really though, I remember each time I've done and feel silly for it.

How about with your car running? no

And have you ever parked your car, then couldn’t remember where you parked it? Not usually, I can remember general areas, but not always the exact location

Be honest, how often do you wash your car? About twice a month, maybe more. Depends on the weather, my boys really enjoy getting all soapy and fighting with the hose afterwards.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Janet said...

yes, yes, yes and yes, but eventually found it. I wash my car maybe 4 times a year :-)