BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #94



And Here We go!

1. Follow the yellow brick road.
2. My camera is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must remain determined, keep the lines of communication open, and ask for help once and a while.
4. I'm really quiet until I believe that I can trust you is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a passion for creativity.
6. I like Rootbeer floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a day of walking, tomorrow my plans include opening my birthday gifts and Sunday, I want to put up my Halloween Decorations!

6 thoughtful remarks:

Jerralea said...

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for coming by my blog. I see we have a love of root beer floats in common. And I like your number 3 as well!

God bless!

LarryG said...

No 3 is awesome!
No 4 very admirable :)
No 5 totally fits with what little i have seen of your blog.
You Go Girl!

SmilingSally said...

Happy Birthday! Come see my fill-ins and check out the sidebar for the BOX OF BOOKS giveaway.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Hope you'll post some pictures of your Halloween decorations!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Linda said...

Oh, rootbeer floats. I haven't thought of those in years.

Anonymous said...

I love Oz!!

and Happy Bday, yes?!

Root beer float - hmn... I'm salivating now :-)