BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Thunks


Welcome to the October 9th version of Thursday Thunks!

As stated previously I am currently attempting to make it more entertaining to read my blog, so here's a new meme to check up on.

This week we will answer a few random things:

  1. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them... and how do you dispose of these socks? I keep them forever. I'm bad that way, I keep thinking that I'll eventually find the match, but I never do. Consequently my sock drawer is crowded with one sock pieces, and when I get tired of them in there I take them out and stuff them in a bag for storage, and eventually cleaning rags.
  2. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be? Happy Face Yellow!
  3. Which Disney prince/princess would you want to be and why? Ariel, cause she rocks! Honestly though, I'm a sucker for Disney Princess songs...LOL
  4. What was the last thing you took a picture of? My son & husband playing together

5 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

Great answers!

Berleen said...

Yellow is a good color :)

Janet said...

I just tossed out almost ALL my socks, matched & unmatched, that I no longer wear. It was liberating!

I'd want my house red, barn red.

I'd pick Ariel, too, love the red hair!

Last picture was Skelly in my salad LOL!

Anonymous said...

There is one pic! Scroll down my page to my wordless wednesday for this week :-)

Anonymous said...

The first 3 of our answers are very similar. Cleaning with socks, yellow houses, and liking ariel.