BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Post #824

"You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal."
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

Wow it sure got cold today! Walked D to school, had a wonderful morning with him...woke up early to shower, did his homework and ate breakfast...nice and quiet. I like those times, when it's just us. We used to enjoy each other a whole lot more before anyone else came into the picture.
Anyhow, got home and pondered what I would get up to, before I realized we had out truck back.
I took some clothes that were in the back of it to a children's consignment store in town and dropped them off, went to pick up the picture CD (finally) from the portrait studio, and hit the library with Hunter, where I got some wonderful pictures of him, and a great idea of what we need to get him for Christmas.

"And dont criticize
What you cant understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command"
Bob Dylan - Time They Are A Changin'

Darius and Hunter are both just getting so big it's hard to notice sometimes. I guess I'm noticing it now because I'm thinking about getting older myself, with my birthday just around the corner.
How different am I from last year? Am I really going to be 27? Yikes.

"Ooh baby, you know the time is right
We are the light of two foreign ships, passing in the night "
April Wine - Oowatanite

I have a sore throat, I hope it doesn't turn into anything, Friday I start helping Mrs. Richard (D's teacher) as a class helper with Math. I'm hoping I don't have to cancel, so far I've been a no-show to everything I've signed up for, I don't want to cancel anything else. I also don't want to get anyone else sick.

I'm tired, and still have yet to do any discussing with Chance about what we should be doing with ourselves, as our options seem to be running themselves into the ground left and right. It always seems we need to take a deep breath and remind ourselves to think.

0 thoughtful remarks: