BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Thunks

Toys, money, fridges, adresses & ceilings

Welcome to the October 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer a few random things:
  • What was your favorite toy as a child? My Barbie dolls, I remember playing with them and thinking that was what I was going to look like when I grew up. When I realized it was not going to be, I was truly disappointed.
  • If money was no object, but you could only buy ONE thing, what would you buy your spouse/significant other? I would buy him a car.
  • What about your children? I'd buy their tuition for college...lol
  • Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be? A can of pepsi, or maybe a Big Mac Meal Supersized to get the Monopoly pieces on the fries
  • What's on your refrigerator? Lots of magnets...my sons drawing of himself in the mirror, pictures of my family back home
  • What's on top of it? Windex, Lysol Spray, and a container of candles
  • Go look in it. Whats in there that would gross the rest of us out? I don't think there's anything in there that would gross anyone out, I just cleaned it out on Tuesday for Trash Day
  • Whats your favorite type of potato? Idaho, I'm a starch lover
  • Do you have an address book? Do you write in it or do you just stick return addresses/envelopes in it? I have an address book, I usually add my personal addresses to it, but leave business addresses out.
  • Look up. Do you like your ceiling? It's got a funky texture to it, I guess I do, but I'd rather a flat ceiling.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Berleen said...

Tuition! Duh! Why didn't I think of that?

Kimber said...

I almost answered a McDonald's meal too. LOL Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I have cottage cheese ceiling here too!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Mcdonalds is a good idea.