BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

19 Radom Question Survey

19 Random Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com

Which celebrity would you like to be for one day? - Bill Gates
Who do people say you look like? - I did one of those look-a-like things once and it said I looked like I Janine Garofolo
Who is your favorite singer? - hard to pick one, but maybe Alison Krauss or Colin James
Who is your favorite actor? - Arnold Schwarzenegger is my hero
What do you think about politics? - they're very important
Where is the craziest place you've hooked up? - my backyard?
What is one bad habit that you have? - I chew my cuticles
Do you wear contacts or glasses? - glasses, contacts are too expensive
Have you ever had braces? - no
What is your fantasy? - to fly and to end world hunger
What is your best physical feature? - my calves...though I've been told it was north of that feature recently
Are you smart? - smarter than you!
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? - moved to Ohio...WTF was I thinkin? LOL j/k
Are you a momma's or daddy's girl/boy? - both! I'm a spoiled brat!
What kind of car do you drive? - a GMC Yukon
Where is your "hot spot"? - the back of my neck
What is the most effective afrodesiac? - a massage
What was the last meal that you ate today? - I had Multi-Grain Chex with D for breakfast
Do you have haters? - course

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4196/19-Random-Questions-Survey/

0 thoughtful remarks: