BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekend's Here!

Leaving to drive Niamh home today.
Took a bunch of stuff back yesterday, and managed 180 bux from returns...scary.
Am planning a BBQ for Wednesday (mom's birthday and guy's night for Chance) for a reunion of old friends through Facebook.
Dunno if it'll have any turnout, but I'm planning it anyways. That'll leave me a couple of days to clean the house and re-organize a couple of things that I didn't get to this week.
Went to the drive in lastnight for Hairspray and Rush Hour 3 (which was hilarious) and was frustrated for the most part, but still managed a decent time.
Spent the day at the water park with the kids and even went down the mini waterslide with Hunter. Water was a bit too chilly for him, but he still liked the slide.
Playin rough with D this morning...man can he pack a punch!
Hopefully things will get better soon, cause this stuff is just not my bag of tea. I'm frustrated everyday, and feel like I'm being smothered with crap that's not mine.
I could lead a life of relaxation and no rushing or worry, but this is where I'm at now, and I can change it.
Waiting is always tough.
I still haven't heard back from Wal Mart, and am feeling like a loser...dude, i can't even get hired on at Wal Mart!
Gonna vacuum today before Kimmie goes to sleep.
I truly don't feel like heading to Gramma's this weekend cause I know exactly what it will entail, and how frustrating it's going to be, and I want more than anything to weasel out of it. I'm already biting my nails off...*sigh*
Hopefully the BBQ on Wednesday will work out.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Just lay down the rules before you go, with the consequence if not followed that you will pack up and head home.