BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Lazy Monday

Slept in the Hunter again...and am left wondering what to do with the rest of my day.

I feel like being outside and away from the house...i may just catch the bus downtown to the park, we shall see.

I got some stuff with mom yesterday while shopping for Jill. I'm hoping to send a small box to her a week. I doubt I'll get round to it, but if I can keep my boxes to 10 dollars each it won't be so bad.

I've got all my blankets that I made to sell that I can pass her way, and yesterday I got a bunch of recieving blankets. I really only need to get the onesies and such.



I really miss sending out cards, cause I haven't really done that in ages. I've got some almost ready to go, I guess I should just get them out and over with.

*sigh*

I'd really like to start getting Christmas gifts right now, so it's not such a burden, but people always buy themselves new things right? We'll see....

0 thoughtful remarks: