BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Caffine is good

Been trying to keep myself going all day so I can say I was productive, and cause I know I won't have much time before the BBQ to clean as much as I want with the kids and all.
So far I've only been able to cross off about 5 things from my list of about 20 things to do.
I got a call from my friend Deb who wants me to come in and help her clean her apartment cause they're moving, so I'm planning on doing that on Tuesday, and Thursday if it's needed. Monday I'm canning tomatoes (bought jars for it even), and wednesday I have my chiro appointment, and getting food ready plus I need to pick up Hekter. Don't have much else planned, but a lot needs to be accomplished this week.
I've been jumping around from task to task today, and the house is a pig sty. I need to make a run to storage to drop some stuff off and grab some more picture frames. I'm still folding laundry, and washing laundry. I've gotten the sheets onto the beds, but am waiting for the blankets to dry, so hopefully they'll be dry by tonight cause they didn't fully dry in the dryer so I just hung them up. I've sorted through the drawers of Hunter to get rid of small stuff again (a never ending task it seems). Yesterday I vacuumed and dusted at the same time.
Got some pictures in frames and hung them up in the hallway, and I'm planning on hanging more around the house since I'm a print-aholic now.
Hopefully I can get as much accomplished as I want before the other boys get home.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Nietha said...

That's cool that you're getting use of the photo printer =D