BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Well then.
Looks like I'm getting the stomach flu. Nothin in the solid food realm seems appealing to me, and whatever goes in one end comes right out the other. I'm just thankful that it's not coming out of both ends.

Tonight we went to Kelly O'Briens for dinner and I was full after my appetizer of Broccoli and Bacon soup. I tried to eat a bit of the steak I ordered which was super yummy in itself, but didn't manage to squeeze too much of it down before asking for a doggy bag.

Was feeding Hunter after we got home, and he actually pulled off and said "Yech". cheeky little bugger.

Mom took D out thrift shopping with her this mornin while Chance, Hunter and I slept in. Was nice.
Darius is still kinda sick, but he's so tired looking it's sad.

0 thoughtful remarks: