BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Moving...JeSUS

OMG...I spent hours lastnight packing, and packing, and more packing. How on earth did I accumulate so much shite?
Chance went to Revelstoke for the weekend. Didn't fill the gas tank before he left, and only managed to get some furniture out before he did so. So, when I got home from dropping him off/work yesterday, I was welcomed by the whole house, not packed up yet. So, my night lastnight consisted of throwing things into boxes and Garbage bags. I packed until about midnight, and when I stepped out for a smoke before heading to moms, Eric popped over, and we actually had a good conversation.
*sighs* Why do I put this crap on myself. I'm stuck with today to finish packing and moving to storage, and cleaning what I can b4 new tenants arrive.
I swear, I was in denial.

0 thoughtful remarks: