BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thunks

21. How many states have you been in? 12


22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? a sow maybe?


23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? Turn around and walk away because whatever I think I'd like todo to them isn't worth the efffort.


24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. No idea. I'm noot horribly familiar with USA geography


25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? Italy

26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? Just one, and it's the one that isn't very nice.


27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight? Not interested.

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? Beluga Whale Jerky

29. Is it cloudy right now? Yes, and disgustingly humid.

30. What is your dream job? I'd love to be a tree-planter back in BC, but I'd be real afraid of getting attacked by wild animals.

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? A nice little wardrobe, and maybe a few DVD's. That's if I need not consider what anyone in my family wants. Wait, maybe I'd blow it all in the Sewing Notions department. Too Bad Wal mart doesn't sell Dress Forms...

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger? I wanted to be lots of things, an Astronomer, an Entrepreneur, and a Level 3 Bio-Hazard Scientist for the CDC in Atlanta Georgia (specifically, I wanted to work with Ebola). I'm no where near any of those right now, but if all goes to plan when I get back home I'll be heading back to school to do the Entrepreneur thing.

33. what was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Dolls & Barbie's. I actually played with them until I was 12, which is lame by today's standards.

34. How do you think these things up?? I'm brilliant like that

35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?) Had no idea there were enough to be called so many" or that they were causing issues.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? The day before Mother's Day, while washing the dishes.

37. What do you mean? I mean a lot of thing, once you become a regular reader, you'll get it.

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why? I don't know about relate, but I'm a big fan of Big Bird cause Big & Yellow rocks my socks.

39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to? I've been digging the Canadian Railroad trilogy by Gordon Lightfoot of late, and it's been playing in my truck non-stop for the last week.

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? Story of my life. I've learned that nothing happens without a reason, and to just trust that everything that's going on is for the best.

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be? Say good-bye to the thing hanging around my midsection.

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? I love Ghost Hunters, but I haven't been able tow atch it lately cause I've been busy on Wednesday nights.

43. Do you believe there is life after death? No, not really.

0 thoughtful remarks: