BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #125


click the logo to play
And...here we go!

1. Moving really freakin sux when you can't use one index finger..

2. Will you give me a babysitter & a hotel room with really good curtains to block out the light, with a jacuzzi for free?? I didn't think so.

3. My best quality is my honesty.

4. You do the ideas, and I'll get the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, both of my children will be in high school, and I'll be in my late 30's.

6. Chocolate, nookie, and a 24 hour stretch of un-interrupted sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making an extra trip to get some more of our junk, tomorrow my plans include the final weekend of our garage sale and Sunday, I want to celebrate the end of my weekend obligations!

6 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

lol
I'll take the nookie and the nap! You can have the chocolate!

Hope your weekend is good!

cheatymoon said...

Our answer to #6 was incredibly similar.

Good luck!!

I feel you on the moving hell. Hang in there.

Janet said...

I like #4!!! I have TONS of ideas, but I'm horrible at following through :-)

Jack said...

lol@ #6!
Hope your last weekend of the garage sale goes well Amber. Enjoy your weekend :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooo good luck with your last day of garage sale tomorrow. =)

Andhari said...

Chocolate, nookie, and naps make life complete!

Have a great long weekend!