BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #122

ffi

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is always be the first to the coffee machine.

2. How happy are clams, and why would we aspire to be happy like them?

3. When I think of carnivals I think of a chick who has many piercings poking a fake flower with a wire stem through various piercings. I watched Real Sex last night and they had a segment on an Erotic Circus.

4. Lilacs are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include A printer that doesn't work, two of my cameras, and an Atlas open to the page I'll need to navigate us across the country.

6. Kriss Kross makes me wanna jump jump. that made me giggle

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting the finishing touches on our Garage Sale stuff, tomorrow my plans include having the first day of our garage sale and Sunday, I want to sleep!

9 thoughtful remarks:

Diana_CT said...

Yes, it does seem like most people picked Lilac for #4

Osbasso said...

Lilacs for me, too!

Good luck with the garage sale!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

To find out whether a clam is happy, it is best to tell it a "knock-knock" joke... ;)

cheatymoon said...

Good luck with the yard sale, Amber.

eMelectric said...

I'm glad you explained #3, lol!

Ahh, Kriss Kross! That takes me back...

Have a great weekend - good luck with the garage sale! :o)

Anonymous said...

Real Sex is one of my favorite shows. They show some interesting (and weird) stuff there!

Anonymous said...

hey you have any stuff for sale I might want????


good luck!

Janet said...

hahahah LOVE your answer to #6...that was such a cool song :-)

Andhari said...

Jump Jump is legendary and timeless. I can't believe people still play it lol