BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Frinday Fill-Ins #126

ffi
And...here we go!

1. It's cold and allergen-free.

2. I like eating raw tomatoes with salt & pepper.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is Acne.org stuff & chapstick.

4. I could do with a nap a nice long ride with nothing but silence for my soundtrack.

5. Well, first of all I'm married, so don't get any ideas.

6. My Children, my Mr, and and a big scary monster; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was one of those horrid ones where they get hurt while I can't do anything about it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some blogging cause I'm finally finished moving out!, tomorrow my plans include trying to enjoy the Cub Scout Crossover Ceremony/Camp-Out and Sunday, I want to relax and visit with a friend!

5 thoughtful remarks:

cheatymoon said...

Glad you are done moving out. :-)
I like that Acne.org stuff too!
Glad your allergies are better.

ceecee said...

Allright! You're done moving out? Fantastic :)

You can at least breathe on that aspect ;)

Andhari said...

I'm glad you're done with moving out :) You can enjoy a much looser and relaxing weekend now!

Janet said...

I cannot WAIT til tomatoes are in season here!!!

Diana_CT said...

My grandmother use to eat tomatoes with salt and pepper.

I got my first green tomato on my tomatoes plants. :-)