BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ack

Holy Blog Withdrawl.
My internet got cut off at home on Wednesday. Fun...
So, unfortunately I'll only be blogging when I get my butt out to MIL's when I can. More so than I think I will, I'm sure.
Mr went in for surgery today and it went well.
This week was pretty grueling. D had his dentist appointment, and came through just fine. Afterward we went home and napped before the long drive down to Columbus. Normally it only takes about an hour and a half, but because we hit rush hour traffic on the way it ended up taking nearly twice as long and we were ll pretty road weary by then. It was a very nice service, and afterward we had to hit a restaurant up for dinner as all of us had gone without food for multiple hours by then. We ate, then went to the after-gathering at the friend's house, and visited. Made for a long evening, and we didn't get back home until about 11pm.
Yesterday was not so bad, stayed round the house trying to get stuff done, and this morning was the beginning of my total take over of the house so Mr could rest.
Hoping that we can get things moved over quickly, so I can be with my internet again *cuddles computer* I really missed it.
In any event, I'm hoping we'll be over here by this time next week so I won't have to worry about Net withdrawls.
Some lovely news for you now...As I was getting ready for the funeral, I put on my chosen outfit and discovered it was too big. I changed it for a more flattering one, and when I got to MIL's to pick them up I weighed in and discovered I've lost about 8lbs! I was very happy, and proud of myself. Would be nice to keep this trend, but I'm sure it will slow down soon enough. I'm just happy I'm making some sort of headway.
*sigh* I see I've won an award in my absense, and will be picking that up whenI can. Unfortunately, along with moving I won't have my own comp to run on, so I won't be able to do HNT or my Saturday Snapshots, as I just don't feel comfortable saving pictures to a computer that isn't mine. That sucks...really, it does.
Anyhow, I'll be keeping my reading up as much as possible, but if y'all have anything important to tell me, email me.
That's all for now, have a great weekend!

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

See you should send me a bunch of pics to save and I could send em back upon request!

Glad surgery and dentist and dinner and service went well, hope you get moved soon!

the girl in stiletto said...

glad to hear dentist & surgery went well. i'm not comfortable having to save my pictures on someone else's computer too. i'll wait for your updates though :) all the best with moving and all.