BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thursday Thunks 1

This is my version

1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think? Nope, read about it in a few magazine's though. I was really surprised at some of their cast choices.

2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like? Mr says I'm most like : Karen (Will & Grace), Patty/Selma (The Simpsons), or House

3. What kind of dreams do you have? Horror something's going to get me & my kids, except it doesn't in the end, the kind with sex in them, and Apocalypse dreams

4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet? a Black Panther

5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training? Of course, I think I'd even make it to the third round.

6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood? Just enough

7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like? I'd be blue, and big and fluffy with yummy berries that grow in it

8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight? What the hell is Twilight??

9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions? Yup, that's how Kimber manages with allthose kids during the stay-at-home/home-schooling bit, a Berleen puts up with TWO teens

10. What the worst injury you've ever had? I just recently broke the tip of my right index finger, it's the first bone that I've ever broken

11. What is your favorite dessert? Tiramisu

12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains? Mountains, hands down

13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry? P.S.I Love You...seriously, I need an entire box of Kleenex to watch it. I recently watched an HBO documentary about Katrina that made me cry, I cry when I watch Terms of Endearment

14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself? Naw, more variety the better

15. how often do you do laundry? I try to do it once a week, but it depends on how much H has gone in his drawers, or done the dishes.

16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why? Conan the Barbarian. It's got Arnie, romance, fantasy and action, can't get any better than that.

17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working? Yup. But it would only be part time, the rest would be devoted to volunteering.

18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side? Gummie Worm, definitely.

19. What's your favorite comic strip? Calvin & Hobbes or Fox Trot

20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it It's big, with one wall covered in a giant shelf stocked full with fabrics from all over the world, plenty of natural light & lamps, a princess dress form, a cutting table at the perfect height for me, an embroidery machine, up-to-date serger, new sewing machine, and a quilting machine. *excuse me while I get a napkin to wip up my drool*
.....to be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)

2 thoughtful remarks:

Janet said...

Star Trek really works...I was surprised how good it was!

the girl in stiletto said...

how did you broke the tip of your index finger? ouch! i read the book P.S I love you for gazillion times and I cried every single time. The movie didn't have so much effect on me, though, but still, I cried.