BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #123


Thanks to Janet for hosting us each week.
And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as oil is to water.

2. Hope is the best thing you can have and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear my bed calling my name.

4. I would love to make a Canadian flag quilt sometime, cause it would be cool to have that on my bed.

5. Do what you want to do, but I'm always going to stay true to myself.

6. Darius was following her slowly, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with fancy shells he had enjoyed collecting from the beautiful beach they were visiting that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to OWLs with D, tomorrow my plans include garage sale weekend #2 and Sunday, I want to enjoy Mother's Day somehow!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Jack said...

I'm loving reading everyones answers to #6... beach shells, what a great answer :)

Good luck on yard sale #2 and Happy Mothers Day Amber!

Billy Rhythm said...

Yeah, rock that mother's day! Make the Mr make some cool lunch. Tell I said "Do it!"

Andrea said...

I hear my bed calling too!

Hepburn Hilton said...

If you make a candian quilt, then post pictures!

Phoenix said...

I hope you have an awesome weekend and Mother's Day! I really enjoyed reading your answers! :)