BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

TMI & The Lazy Bug

Oh folks...I need help. I've been swallowed by the lazy bug!
Back in May, when all of this moving shit sunk in and everything got impossibly busy, all I wanted was to lie down and rest. Knowing that it wasn't going to happen until after we arrived here didn't help me any.
We arrived and I got right down to relaxing. Shameful. I haven't had the energy to get off my butt and clear out the boys' new room and get it set up for them, which puts them both in our room with us. No huge deal, considering we've been that way for a while now due to travel. I can't even get myself going in making something now that I've got a serger at my fingertips. I haven't decorated. Hell, we're still living out of our suitcases. Pathetic, considering it's been a week. I've been having a hard time keeping up with the boys' care now as well. I'm suspecting, now that I've typed it out, that it could be something more than laziness...
Hmm.

****TMI coming up for you male readers****
Gonna need a visit to the Dr as I'm having lady issues, which I should be grateful for, but am worried about instead. For the second month in a row my menses is light. To the point of which I could barely even tell it's there.
No, I'm not pregnant...I had a test before I left Washington in the hospital (stupid me hit my head so hard I knocked myself out and ended up in the ER with a CT Scan of my head and neck) and it came back negative. But there has to be a reason for it, I've always been a regular girl, and this is just odd. One month I consider to be a fluke, but two, there's just got to be something wrong.

I've applied for a few jobs already. I was delighted to discover my resume on mom's computer, just waiting for me to update it. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get something decent, quickly, so that I can start searching for the school I'm going to attend.
I'm too fucking lazy to actually get out there and pound the pavement yet. I'm not afraid of
interviews or being rejected. I'm afraid of flat out getting a job...what happens if they hire me?? It'll be a huge adjustment...and I'm just so tired of adjusting by now.
Got a mountain of things on my mind that need to be taken care of, and they all require money, so I just need to suck it up and get a move on...if only I could get rid of this awful lazy bug.
I'm so tired, dozing here and there. I drop off the face of the earth during the night now, compared to just a month or so ago when I was waking 3-4 times a night to put H back to sleep, or to go to the bathroom. I wonder what that means.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Debbie said...

happy sunday! I've left you an award :-)

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you find employment quickly! Hope your health prob. turns out to be nothing too!

Ama said...

you'll get through the room and the sort, then you'll have a great sense of accomplishment and can relax guilt free. Sure hope the health issue isn't something serious...