BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do? pick up the gun and shoot out the glass to scare the robber.

2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get? Plain old Chocolate
3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do? Ask them a serious question about my car to get the to come over to where I am.

4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket? $100

5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it? Sure, why not.

6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up. ---> Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in? I could maybe foster one, but not all three.

8. What is the messiest room in your home? The sewing room, right now.

9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of? Nope, I can count on one hand how many weddings I've been to, and none of them have done anything strange.

10. Name one sport that you just don't get. Golf.

11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about? it's from Andhari about a new music download.
12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was.... Sure have. It was a pink Hustler dildo/vibrator combo, with the vibrator able to slip into the dildo to make it a combo. Oh, I also bought some lube. I was surprised that the lube in the sex shop was considerably cheaper than the stuff from the regular store. I'm sooooo due for a new model.

13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.

14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they? Nope. I don't keep a vehicle long enough to claim it with bumper stickers.

15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again? The Google Images one...LOL

3 thoughtful remarks:

Dana said...

Hmmmm ... I really like these! Do you think they's mind if I did Thursday Thunks on ... say ... Monday? I have my Thursday priorities *grin*

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Golf is a dumb sport!

Coffee Slut said...

omg, you ate dog?
have a great weekend!