BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Half Nekkid Thursday


I'm a beach Bum...I admit it. It was so hot out yesterday I gave up on the a/c and headed out with the family to the beach. I'm not a fan of cold water, though I'm trying real hard to train myself to be one again after visiting certain regions of the Interior. I was surprised by just how warm the lake was, and didn't mind at all spending a fair amount of time just sitting in the water relaxing and playing with the boys. As you can see, I wasn't the only one relaxing in the water...D was doing a pretty good job himself.

12 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute in your swimsuit. cute kid as well, love it

hhnt

Osbasso said...

It's about 25 degrees cooler down here. You should come back! :-)

Kitten said...

You look so peaceful in the water!

LarryG said...

it's great to share that time with the kids!
super memories you are building

Vixen said...

I wish it were warm enough here to do that! Looks fun :)

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like fun to me!! great smile!

My expressions LIVE said...

I love seeing your smile....xoxoxox

Chapter Two said...

I wish I could say it has been hot enough here... damn weather. You do swimsuits justice

Mariah said...

You're a cutie! I wouldn't survive without the beach

Hepburn Hilton said...

Looks nice!! My summer vaction is over on Monday, and it's been puring rain for the last to weeks! What a bummer!

His_Baby_Doll said...

What a smile! You are radiant...HHNT/F

TG said...

Nice. I like beach, too. :)