BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Half Nekkid Thursday


I'm a beach Bum...I admit it. It was so hot out yesterday I gave up on the a/c and headed out with the family to the beach. I'm not a fan of cold water, though I'm trying real hard to train myself to be one again after visiting certain regions of the Interior. I was surprised by just how warm the lake was, and didn't mind at all spending a fair amount of time just sitting in the water relaxing and playing with the boys. As you can see, I wasn't the only one relaxing in the water...D was doing a pretty good job himself.

12 thoughtful remarks:

the eternal list said...

you are so cute in your swimsuit. cute kid as well, love it

hhnt

Osbasso said...

It's about 25 degrees cooler down here. You should come back! :-)

Kitten said...

You look so peaceful in the water!

LarryG said...

it's great to share that time with the kids!
super memories you are building

Vixen said...

I wish it were warm enough here to do that! Looks fun :)

Southern Sage said...

Well it looks like fun to me!! great smile!

My expressions LIVE said...

I love seeing your smile....xoxoxox

Barefoot Dreamer said...

I wish I could say it has been hot enough here... damn weather. You do swimsuits justice

Mariah said...

You're a cutie! I wouldn't survive without the beach

Carina Blogarina said...

Looks nice!! My summer vaction is over on Monday, and it's been puring rain for the last to weeks! What a bummer!

His BabyDoll said...

What a smile! You are radiant...HHNT/F

MKL said...

Nice. I like beach, too. :)