BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #132



And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was Spitz Sunflower Seeds and Oreo Snack Sticks.

2. New running shoes for the boys (I've been bathing them each night because their feet stink so badly from their sandals, I decided to go get them new sshoes, but all they had that were decent were running shoes) is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it really freaks Darius out, and makes me feel so badly that he's obviously got some sort of trauma regarding rain.

4. Hunter was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are better than kisses because you can get them from anyone.

6. I can't wait to get back home for the extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making it to Bozeman Montana, tomorrow my plans include meeting Scott and Sunday, I want to relax at a nice hotel without feeling horrendously rushed!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Ozzy's Mom said...

good point for #5!
great answers, mine's here if you can come by. TC

Osbasso said...

Give me a call when you get to Bozeman, even if it's late. We can finalize!

Diana_CT said...

Hugs are always nice.

Have a safe trip to your new home.

Marites said...

hugs are great comfort especially from the ones you love. have a good weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

Billy Rhythm said...

I thought the same thing about #5! Sorry I haven't been around much--it's been crazy at the office for the last two weeks.