3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have? A Yellow or a purple one. Why can't I have a rainbow one?
4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom? Don't know, depends on how big it is, and even then it's always gotta be an Odd Number
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? Fabric. Take me to a Jo-Ann's or Hancocks, or whatever, and I'll be happy.
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be? A Spaghetti. I'm all about pretending to be something else entirely when I am, in fact, good for you.
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes? Sure have. I'm friendly like that.
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink? Naw, I'd rather be sewing.
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you? Yes, I do. I shampoo my hair at least twice while in the shower, depending on what I'm up to for the day, I'll sometimes do it three times. My hair produces a lot of oils, so twice is needed to rid it of the previous days oils.
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come? I'm going home this month, the best is definitely yet to come.
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme? Because I needed something to fill in my Thursdays, it used to be that I had nothing to post on Thursdays. I've been doing this meme almost as long as I've been doing Friday Fill-Ins.