BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ok bloglettes, I'm outta here.
Hopefully I'll survive the day, and check back with you before bedtime...
Recap, we pulled everything out of the moving truck again lastnight, that makes 3 times of repacking that stupid thing. What a chore.
Space Bags rock. They are fricken amazing.
I'm going to miss the big monitor that this computer I'm on right now has. I'm spoiled here, so hopefully I'll be able to survive with the laptops and such.
Glory. I can't believe we're leaving today. It's very surreal.
I'm going to be home soon, and that thought alone makes me want to cry. Keeping my eye on the prize.

4 thoughtful remarks:

My expressions LIVE said...

Have a safe trip....xooxoxox

Jack said...

God speed dear Amber! Wishing you and your beautiful family a safe and happy journey back to your homeland :)

Anonymous said...

be safe!!
Have an excellent trip!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Have a safe trip!