Friday, July 03, 2009
1. When I heard that I still had more packing to do I was so disappointed.
2. Laughter, and hugs from my kids will always be my best medicine.
3. It's late, but I could still go for some popcorn.
4. I will always tell you the truth.
5. My eyes have seen far too many things for my own sanity.
6. I believe in preserving the earth for my kids' sake very strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going for a visit to the hospital to meet my friends' new baby girl Lily, tomorrow my plans include packing, and making some last minute visits with friends and Sunday, I want to make it to service, and visit those last remaining relatives again!