BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #130


And...here we go!

1. When I heard that I still had more packing to do I was so disappointed.

2. Laughter, and hugs from my kids will always be my best medicine.

3. It's late, but I could still go for some popcorn.

4. I will always tell you the truth.

5. My eyes have seen far too many things for my own sanity.

6. I believe in preserving the earth for my kids' sake very strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going for a visit to the hospital to meet my friends' new baby girl Lily, tomorrow my plans include packing, and making some last minute visits with friends and Sunday, I want to make it to service, and visit those last remaining relatives again!

7 thoughtful remarks:

4streegrrl said...

Lily is such a pretty name. I like names that are traditional and feminine and "natural". :)

So, are you going on holidays?

Andrea said...

I agree with #3! It's my favorite food and I always have to eat some when I'm reading!

Stacey said...

Great answer to #5!!!

:-) Stacey

Jack said...

Getting close to the big move. You must be feeling a plethora of emotions Amber. Hope the remaining packing doesn't take up too much of your weekend.

Happy Friday :)

My expressions LIVE said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxoxox

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Happy 4th! Enjoy the weekend...

Janet said...

Packing, moving, ugh!!! I'm sorry for #5 :-( I had some freshly popped kettle korn last night...it was great! Congrats on your friends' new daughter, I love her name!

And again, thank you SO much for your thoughtfulness!!!