BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? Of course, is there any other kind?

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Only one, and that one won't be in for much longer.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Creamy please ;oD

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? Right

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Black and red, it's a fancy schmancy Tupperware Spatula (not the kind you flip eggs with, the kind you use to scrape out bowls)

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
No, I was on the road, unfortunately. I did buy two MJ magazines though to read ont he road, and was sorely disappointed (to the point of writing a letter to complain) with the editing and amount of grammatical & spelling errors in the Collectable History edition

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from
high school this year? Yes, actually, I do.
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? No, because it was in another state. I sent well wishes with his brother, though.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? White with black stripes, so long as I can wear something underneath. White doesn't really go with the dark skin without showing through real bad.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
My 6th grade teacher loved me! Mr. Morris, of South Rutland Elementary in Kelowna, such fond memories.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle? HA! No, not even close.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? There's a selection? Umm, I don't remember, so I'm gonna go with Root Beer.

12. What does your sibling do for a living? I don't have any siblings.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? Jesus, I'm in a Hotel Lobby waiting for my laundry to finish in the washer, how the hell would I know??!

14. Do you know sign language? Yes, over 100 signs, but who knows how helpful they would be.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Not really, no. Those damned brick sidewalks & roads drive me bonkers! Ohio had tons of them, like it was fashionable to break my mother's back!

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? I don't have a bed at the current moment, it's in the back of the moving truck. My fav are an off white with a nice lace finish.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? Money. A job. A home of their own. Kids who listen. I could go on...I need a venting post soon, LOL.

2 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

lol - no 11 - root beer is a great answer! Hope y'all are traveling well.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The hotel lobby with the plugs was a riot! Hope it's going well...