BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Perceptions Are Funny

Took a few shots yesterday (photos, not drinks) and ended up with this series, which looked to me like a "typical" USA persona...made me chuckle. Perceptions are funny.



Had fun yesterday. Bummed around the house, and packed up a few more things on my list of ridiculous junk to drive across the country. Eventually Mr & I decided to head out, leaving kids @ home with MIL. We headed into town, and along the way I phoned friends to see who was doing what and where. Hooked up with one friend who was willing to go to the Bar and play some darts. God that sounds so tacky, but it really wasn't. We had some fun playing a few games of Darts, in which I won the first game, and then proceeded to eat my own cheer by losing the next four games horrendously.


2 thoughtful remarks:

Hepburn Hilton said...

Is that a lego riftle?? lol

cheatymoon said...

The lego rifle cracks me up. I used to love playing darts.