BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Half Nekkid Thursday

I spent a bit of this week up at my Gramma's house, relaxing, and trying to get away from the horrid smoke and ash from the surrounding fires. I always visit there first. I found it amazingly relaxing, and why shouldn't I when there is really so little to do there? No internet, no local news channels, no places to go shopping at. I spent the entire first day relaxing, and unwinding fromt he stress of the fires at my new home. It was wonderful. The second day I let Mr drag us up tothe top of his mountain. Surprisingly, Mr took my shot for this week. I'd like to call it Mountain Legs. The unshaved, kinda dry-skinned, super dusty dirty legs.

Yup, I'm lovin being back home. I can tell these Mountain Legs are gonna stick around for plenty more shots.

14 thoughtful remarks:

cheatymoon said...

Wait, you climbed up a mountain in flip-flops? What are you, superwoman?

:-)
Hope the fire situation improves.

Anonymous said...

love those Mountain Legs, very artistic, looks like a painting

hhnt

Jack said...

Amazing view of the mountains. Great shot Amber, glad your back safe and sound!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Let's try that again ...

That is a beautiful view of the mountains - and your legs!! Great shot!

Osbasso said...

It's good to be home again, isn't it?

LarryG said...

as what's her name said in that movie "there's no place like home"
:)

Anonymous said...

looking good to me!!

Janet said...

Nice legs...and mountains!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Great shot. Mountain legs are very cool...

lecram said...

What a vista... and the mountains ain't bad either, Cheers and Happy HNT.

Elle said...

They look beautiful, don't see any hair or dryness from here. Nice view!

Chapter Two said...

uphill climbs make people stronger - legs too. I was gonna ask about the flip flops too!

Hepburn Hilton said...

What a beautiful background to show of you legs infront of!