BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it? That depends on how close those friends are...but more than likely blame it on my husband.

2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw? I cover the entire page in swirls, then turn it over and slowly color the entire page in light & dark purple.

3. Do you ever pee in the shower? This is way too personal a question ;o)

4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist? not me personally, but I'm sure Mr has.

5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do? I step in, tell him to calm down or I'm calling the police, then proceed to dial them anyways.

6. While shopping for produce, do you "sample" before you buy (i.e. grapes)? Nope, pesticides people, pesticides

7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store - do you just keep walking? I observe the immediate area for a possible parent, then I sit down and pretend to mind my own business before saying hello to said toddler. If no one shows in 5 minutes I call Children Services and the police.

8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online? Yes I have. but that doesn't mean I've contacted all ex-lovers.

9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going? Depends on how serious it is. if was near death-type of an near accident, I expect them to pull over and ask if I'm ok, and apologize. If they don't I get their Plate number and report it.

15 thoughtful remarks:

Berleen said...

By refraining from answering the shower question - we know the answer! LOL

tosin said...

Bonus points for turning the paper over and coloring on the back!

Have a great week!

Miranda said...

Lol @ blame the husband....if the dog were there, it would get blamed too.

Lana said...

I agree with all!!!

Especially #6....what is with people eating something before it's washed....ick!
Lani
Bloggin in a fog

Vanniedosa said...

i like how you handled #9
brilliant answers to the thunks :) mine's posted here!
Hope to see you there too.

Vannie

I am Harriet said...

I with ya on the pesticides!

Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/dont-ya-love-thursdays.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You asre really keeping the police busy today ! LOL :)

Hootin Anni said...

I never would have thought to do BOTH sides of the paper. Way to go.

My thunking is posted below my Thursday 13. All for laughs of course...that's just how I am. I'd like for you to come visit if you can find a minute or two today. Happy wishes come with this comment!

Jodi said...

Great answers! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Blame it on the husband...good one! lol

Anonymous said...

the fart thing, yes, that's the way to go!

Ria said...

coloring the back is brilliant!

lv2scpbk said...

Too funny, I've blamed my husband for leaving gas before.

annies home said...

like that one blame it on the husband LOL

LivingDeadNurse said...

i like the blame it on the hubby...lol