Friday, July 24, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Moving back home is not the end of the world. (At least that's what I keep telling myself)
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am enjoying the fresh air it's bringing with it. The smoke was just killer today and I loved the smell of fresh rain/burning pine mixed together. If I could've bottled it I would've.
3. Pepsi tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is better than rewarding myself.
5. The mountaintops on fire is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope after all.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting into trouble with the boys, tomorrow my plans include wandering round and Sunday, I want to relax and gear up for a week of job hunting!