BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You Saw It Here First!


That's right. This is my 1000th post of my blogging career. I've been around on the blog-o-sphere a while now, just look at the first date on my archives, but this is a milestone I know I won't be likely to forget. I'd offer a prize, but I actually can't think of anything that my blog followers would want (which is truly a surprise to me) bad enough to become a pack of, well, you get the idea. Any ideas? ;o)
In any event, life will go on, and though I'd like to think it can't get any better than this, I know no matter what I'll be blogging about it.

10 thoughtful remarks:

Coffee Slut said...

CONGRATS!!!
I'm closing in on 900, myself!
Happy Friday!!!

Debbie said...

yeah congrats!!!!!!!
keep bloggin!!!

cheatymoon said...

Congrats on 1000!

My expressions LIVE said...

You know I love that picture of you right....Congrats..xoxoxox

Jack said...

oops, I congratulated you on the wrong post.

Congrats on 1000!!

Hepburn Hilton said...

congratulatons!!

Hekter81 said...

1.000 eh? at my rate i'll catch up in about 10yrs.I just take too long to blog...i just sit here and drink coffee and play videogames while on the computer :P

Amarie said...

Wow, a thousand posts! Congrats! I just barely passed 100 :-).

Anonymous said...

Dang congrats on the 1000!
that is a lot!

Kitten said...

Congrats, my friend!