BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I hurt my neck last night. I'm hobbling round today. I need one of those damned foam braces to keep my neck in the proper place today
.
Was nice, I got a package from my mummie yesterday. I rifled through it, then promptly phoned her to ask for more. Ahh, the life of an only child.

The words that are running through my head today are...
I feel different, like an abomination, like I just don't fit. I got a mental slap in the face, and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it, because I just don't want to believe it.
It's a dangerous game I play, I get close and bloom. I tread that wary ground and suffer when I know you can't follow.
I always feel foolish, useless, dirty, and just plain dumb in the end.
I'm going to go and lick my wounds, dry my eyes, hope you don't notice, and gather myself back together so you don't see what a broken mess that slap left me.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

aaaww.. hugs. love you. Mummie.

Hepburn Hilton said...

How nice to get a package fom you mother! What did you get?
Sorry, to hear you are feeling down today and you back to! How did you get hurt?

cheatymoon said...

Congrats on getting a package. Good timing - seems like you needed something from home!

I hope your neck unfreezes soon. :-)

Jack said...

I love packages in the mail... Hope your neck is feeling better Amber