BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. What is one of your favorite blogs to read? Why is it your favorite? I read about 40 now, and I love reading MckMama's website @ My Charming Kids cause she has some great photos, and she also has a great Monday Meme called Not me Monday! I don't have a favorite...No Wait, My Favorite is my mummie's blog. It's not updated unless she's at work, but I love reading the entries.

2. Have you ever been hunting? Yes, not the actually walk in the woods and wait for hours for something to walk by hunting, but the kind where you drive along high mountain back roads and keep an eye out for things in large fields once you park. We once folded down the middle row of seats in our Ford Expedition and tossed D & I in the 3rd row, whilst placeing a tarp on the floor to haul a dead deer back to my gramma's house. Yup, we're stylin injuns.

3. Do you live near any active volcanos? Nope, though my hometown has an inactive Volcano named Mt. Boucherie.

4. If VH1 came out with a new reality show called Celebrity Anger Management, who would you most like to see on the show? Alec Baldwin, quite possibly Gordon Ramsey

5. Would you drink horse's milk if offered? God no. I'm a human, I was meant for human's milk, anything from another animal is f'n gross. Sorry, strong opinion.

6. Do you buy pickles? If so, what do you do with the juice after all the pickles are gone? I buy the super large jar from the bulk section, and we usually dump the juice down the drain and recycle to jar when finished.

7. Do you have a myspace or Facebook account? I have both. I also have a Bebo, Plaxo, Flickr, & WAYN.

8. Facial hair on men, yea or nay? Yeah, it's all good. Love the stubble against my skin.

9. Do you know anyone personally who is stockpiling stuff for WWIII or a date they think will be the end of the world (i.e. 12/2012)? Could be, yes...but he's been stockpiling for the end of the world for years. Or so I've been told.

10. Have you downloaded Skype and use it? Yes, how else would I afford to phone my mummie every day?? Or my gramma for that matter, you can't phone her and spend less than an hour chatting with her about nothing in particular.

11. Have you ever been stuck by cacti? Nope...I've never seen a palm tree either. Well, unless you count those stupid jumping ones that stick to your pants for hours on end.

12. Do you still have packed boxes from your last move you have yet to unpack? If so, how long have they been there? Yes, but they'ver only been there for 6 months, and I figure if I haven't used them at this point then I won't be using them before I move.

13. Ever have a toxic friend you had to break ties with to save your sanity? Yeah, at first it was my sanity that needed saving, then it was my marriage.

6 thoughtful remarks:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I give up. How much human milk do you drink daily?

LarryG said...

good move!

My expressions LIVE said...

Very interesting.....email me your flicker link....I would love to see your photos....xoxxo ;)

Amber said...

Bud LMAO
I don't drink Human Milk now, though I do produce it. I drink Rice Milk.
My Flickr Link is here

Paula said...

Never seen a palm tree! You poor thing

Robin said...

Thanks for your thunks.