BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1.
What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? I'm an Aquafresh kinda gal.

2. What is your earliest memory? getting a frisbee to the face at the park in my birthtown. Actually, a lot of my early memories revolve around this park. Hmm....

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburgers with mushrooms, mayo, mustard, ketchup, onions, green onions, American cheese, and a crazy amount of bacon. Or no! SMOKIES!!!

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? Marilyn Monroe

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? Rice Milk, and Lobster.

6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1? nope

7. What don't watermelons grow on trees? Cause they'd hafta be some damned big trees to hold a watermelon up. Can you imagine what would happen if there was a windstorm when it's in full season?! They'd knock someone out if they came flying off of it!! Sure wouldn't want a Watermelon tree close to my house! God was thinkin when he made them grow on the ground.

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? My clothes. Haha. Seriously, I have about a quarter of my wardrobe in a bunch of smaller sizes and I refuse tot hrow them out because they don't fit. I keep them cause I tell myself I'm going to fit them someday, but they'll be out of fashion before that happens. As well there are a selesct few items that I keep to turn into patterns.

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? Swirlies and little Quincy's. WTF kinda cruel person are you?? Is there music playing? Do you feed me? Can I take a restroom break??

10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?
Don't recall, but the Mr takes it in every so often, so it couldn'tve been too long ago.

11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? Extended family?? What's that? Everyone in my family is close! Ok, I'd have to say Ali & Terry, only cause they came to mind first. My Great Aunt and her husband.
Could be any one of my great aunts or uncles, really.

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. Talking about sex openly with anyone who wants to converse the subject with me.

13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? Have you ever been pregnant?!

14. What do you dip your french fries in? nothing, usually, I just eat them for the salt content.
15. What was the last picture that you took? My legs.
Speaking of pictures, who's the creepy guy in the B&W that came with this post?!

10 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

very nice post...

frank talk! :)

Janet said...

1. Colgate Total

2. Wanting an icecream cone from Mister Softee!

3. Either!

4. Heath Ledger

5. Ketchup / dead bodies

6. No

7. They'd break when they fell off

8. Oh, so many things.

9. Daisies...and stick figures

10. I've never done it myself.

11. My aunt (Dad's cousin, actually) and uncle.

12. Cell phones

13. Of course

14. Ketchup! with hot sauce, if I can get it.

15. This one of Captain Jack Sparrow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/

CarolinaDreamz said...

It was real easy to get rid of old clothes, when they fit my eldest daughter. I didn't like that too much. :) "Are those my..?" (on her body, of course.) Some 80's fashions can not repeat. LOL

I'm Heidi. I'm a Cali mom transplanted to the LowCountry, South Carolina.

Jack said...

Great gams there girlie ;)

My expressions LIVE said...

Great list...and wow for number 15....sexy girl! xoxoxo

Jodi said...

Marilyn would be the next for me after Elvis. Then after her would be Jack Lemmon and Tony Randall both of my "felixes"

cheatymoon said...

Nice post. The chalkboard questions was weird, but I learned something, because I didn't know who Quincy was. :-) Oh, and nice legs!!

Robin said...

Congratulations on 1000 posts.

Berleen said...

oooh subject of sex! Thats a great answer!

Anonymous said...

Whewwwwwwwww
Excellent legs!