BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #111



1. It seems like it'll be a nice day today, maybe we should head to the park.

2. Put the seat down when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you liked my kids I'd ask you to babysit!

4. Why you love me is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means another day that I get to eat chocolates.

6. My moral compass gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending an entire day with the boys, tomorrow my plans include getting breakfast at my fav restaurant and Sunday, I want to make it to my local church service!

7 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

lol@ another day to eat chocolates!

Janet said...

You know, you guys make a beautiful family :-)

Billy Rhythm said...

Hurray for chocolate!

cheatymoon said...

It is all about the chocolate, isn't it?

Jack said...

Loved the Fill Ins Amber. Have a great valentine breakfast!

Kitten said...

I had to laugh at your response for #2...a true sign you live in an almost-all-male household.

Hepburn Hilton said...

Who doesn't like your kids? Haha