BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #110

ffi

Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week; thanks, friend! And...here we go!

1. Please don't tell the world how crazy I am.

2. Can you wake me up in the morning?

3. The color yellow makes me want to smile!

4. I have a craving for something cold.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when my family is smiling.

6. Eyes are the windows to the soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night at school, tomorrow my plans include hopefully finishing off my puppets and Sunday, I want to relax and hopefully catch Scrabble Night @ Church!

4 thoughtful remarks:

4streegrrl said...

I like your answers for #1 and #5.

And puppets??

Mine are posted now. Have a good weekend! :)

Jack said...

I'd like to see these puppets. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend, have fun at the movies and scrabble night :)

Kitten said...

I love Scrabble! I just joined a Scrabble meetup group but they meet at insane times, so I haven't been able to go. :(

Jodi said...

Scrabble sounds fun! Great answers!

Thanks so much for playing !