BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

50 Random Things

I was tagged by Carina @ The Blogette

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My First name no, my middle yes. I was named after my Gramma (Roseabell) on that front. Amber Rose

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Wednesday. I was reading Chicken Soup For The Canadian Soul. I love those books but this one is my fav!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Occasionally, but not usually no. It's too erratic.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Black Forest Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two munchkins who wear me out each and every day.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, course I could be too bitchy to want to bother with ;o)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Every day, though I really do try and tone it down with the kids around.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably, yes, so long as it wasn't overly high up. I've always wanted to try that slingshot thing I've seen at the amusement parks.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmmm...Shreddies!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, have you ever tried to untie them to get back into them before the kids run away from you?? Save the time and untie them beforehand.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Kahlua Chocolate Fudge. It used to be in Kelowna but has since disappeared from there. Only place I can find it now is Little Fort, where my Gramma lives.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile.

15. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS AND DO YOU LIKE THEM?
Nope, I'm an only child.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of self-belief. I have no confidence in most situations, and if it's present it's extremely subtle.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mom & Kim.

18. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF LIVING IN 20 YEARS?
I'll be traveling the world by then.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I have jeans on, with white ankle socks. I don't usually wear shoes in the house.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Maroon Five - It Won't Be Soon Before Long, kids romping in the living room, and the dishwasher.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Happy Face Yellow of course.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I just mended a shirt that smelled amazing. I dunno if it was fabric softener or the guy who wore it but damn! That being said, I think my fav smells are clean baby, and fresh Mr.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mummie.

25. IS THERE ANYTHING IN LIFE YOU REGRET?
I regret a lot of my actions, but I wouldn't change them. I'm just sorry people got hurt along the way. Warning, I leave Casualties. I need that sign tattooed on my head.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey. Olympics-wise I love the Gymnastics Floor Stuff.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brunette

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown, very very deep, dark, almost-black brown. The boys got my eyes.

29. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY IN THE MORNING?
Depends. Mornings when I'm getting D ready about 30 minutes to shower & dress, and on mornings where I'm not going anywhere, I just brush my teeth and toss my hair back and take it grunge style.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Potatoes. Salty potatoes...usually with bacon or cheese. I'm hungry.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary Movies. I love a good thrill. It also makes me feel better about my life in some strange way.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Finding Nemo was on TV last night and this morning. I watched a bit of it. We also went to family movie night at the school last night and watched Wall-E

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing a striped beige shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I guess winter. But I prefer fall.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, cause you can get them from anyone.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I tried Tiramisu once and it rocked my socks. If not that then plain vanilla ice cream.

37. ONE RANDOM FACT ABOUT FACEBOOK?
I'm connected with people who turned me out of their cliques when I dropped out of school. I don't really know why, cause we never talk.

38. ONE RANDOM REAL LIFE FACT?
I've only every held 4 jobs in my life.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Chicken Soup For The Candain Soul

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A Bit of Finding Nemo, and a bit of Barnyard, that movie makes me giggle...I love the mouse.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My kids laughing, my Mr's heartbeat when I can get close enough to hear it, and my voice when I'm singing.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES OR ELVIS?
All Three!!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Well, does it count that each time I've gone a long way from home I've been moving to a new one? This question befuddles my mind. Nova Scotia, Canada.

45. WHAT THREE PLACES DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO NEXT?
Italy, Scotland, South Africa.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kamloops, British Columbia.

47. IF YOU COULD CHANGE CAREERS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
A professional College Student. :oD Ok, maybe a teacher, or a fashion designer, or a baker, or a music producer.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/ SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Subway. My Mr loves Subway, and I happened to be working in one. He had the cutest ass I've ever seen, and it was the only reason I started talking to him.

49. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DRINK WHILE OUT?
Unsweetened Iced Tea with two packs of artificial sweetner (The sweetner is less sweet than the loads of syrup they put in the sweetened version), water, or Pepsi.

50. WHAT IS A SECRET THAT FEW KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm an organizational freak, but still remain spontaneous in nature. I organize so I can be spontaneous. Does that make sense?

0 thoughtful remarks: