BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #112

1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.

And...here we go!

1. Give me 20minutes and I'll shower & get dressed.

2. Whenever , Wherever. We'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear. (Shakira Whenever, Wherever)

3. I wish I could get more sleep, but then I'd miss everything.

4. A Hamburger with onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese, ketchup, mayo, and peppercorn bacon was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you need hope.

6. Other than this one, Fond of Snape is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with my boys, tomorrow my plans include hitting a Birthday party with D and Sunday, I want to make it to service for the second week in a row!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Janet said...

Have a great weekend and congrats on 1001 ;-)

cheatymoon said...

Great answers, have a fabulous weekend!

Jack said...

I thought of that Shakier song for #2 but went with something more retro.

Hope your weekend goes well, have fun at movie night :)

4streegrrl said...

I just posted my fill-ins. I like your #5... it fits well with my answer. :)

Now I have a Shakira earworm in my head. Thanks a lot. *lol*

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, this week's Fill-In's are really making me hungry! That sounds like the tastiest thing right now & all I've got for snacks is fruit. *pouting*
Happy weekend! :)