BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant? An Elephant, for sure :o)

2. If locked in a cell and music blasted constantly 24/7, what would NOT drive you crazy that might annoy other inmates? Barney songs

3. If you see a penny on the ground, do you stop and pick it up? Not usually, but I do point them out to my boys, and they pick them up.

4. Sea salt or table salt? Sea Salt

5. Do you use bar soap or liquid soap? Bar, Ivory of course.

6. What/when was the worst travel experience of your life? I've had plenty, but I guess the one that takes the cake was when I was traveling back home from Ohio in 2001 when I was pregnant with D. I was on a Greyhound bus headed for the border on September 11th. I had just put up with some guy molesting me when I fell asleep in my seat. I woke up with the guy's hand under my blanket feeling me up. I got up and told the driver who advised me to change seats, while she phoned ahead to the next stop and got the police ready. When we did stop he made a run for it while I filled out a police report. They did catch him, and I did press charges. Afterwards, with the events of Sept. 11th, they were telling us we weren't going to be able to cross the border because they had closed them down. We did get to cross, though I can't recall how long it took us.

7. You are at someone's house for dinner. It's an important dinner such as meeting the In Laws, with the boss or an important client. The food comes out and all homemade. You take the first bite and nearly puke into your plate. You're sure you'll end up with food poisoning. Do you eat it, pretend to eat and spit it into your napkin or some other clever way to get yourself out of eating it? I don't eat it, I guess maybe I excuse myself from said table to spit it out, and then make up some excuse about not feeling well.

8. Do you watch any judge/court shows? Nope

9. Is your nose pierced? Yes, but I don't put any jewelry in it anymore.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

Thanks for playing!