BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In's #109



1. I'd really like to be about 30 pounds lighter right now.

2. Fudge Nuggets *ARE* (is) the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is materialistic.

4. What I would give for 30 minutes below deck with Captain Jack Sparrow...

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like sleep & bed.

6. If you let my 6 year old tell you about his games for the Wii, he will go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the finger puppets I started making for D's class, tomorrow my plans include watching some Pine Car Derby Races @ the Scout Hut and Sunday, I want to play in the snow if it's still here!

12 thoughtful remarks:

Jack said...

How fun! Pine car races are the best... I remember them well!

Hope you have a great weekend playing in the snow :)

Kimber said...

I haven't played in snow in years! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

#1-Try needing to be about 135 lbs. lighter!
#2-That's really creative!
#4-Oh, you said the S-word!
I've lived in CO nearly my entire life & I've never enjoyed playing in the snow. I hope you have fun & enjoy some cocoa afterwards! :)

Janet said...

hahaah loved your answer to #4! Do you know, I came across 4 people so far in the FFIs that didn't know who he was?

Kitten said...

Loved your #4!

And you're right...maybe I SHOULD become acquainted with Captain Jack sooner rather than later!

Gal Friday said...

#4....LOL!! Oh, that is a good one!
You certainly have a "crafty" line-up for your weekend.

Keely said...

Fudge Nuggets? Lol!

Diana_CT said...

I wish that I could lose 30 pounds. Every time I lose five or six pounds that just seem to magically reappear.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love your answers. I'm with you on the weight and Jack Sparrow. I also have LOTS of snow for you!!

Lisa said...

I think you and I have the same opinion about a certain pirate.

Anonymous said...

lol I love #4

Great post :)

Clarence said...

Your blog has a really good look! Thanks for your comments. Our air-conditioner hasn't died yet, thank god.