BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Are you a celebrity news junkie? I suppose so, I enjoy reading the headlines each day, but unless it's someone I'm really interested it, I won't read any further. I love looking at Red Carpet pictures cause I like the dresses and I'm always looking for new ideas to try making.

2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces? Not to my knowledge

3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs. A Canadian GMC Yukon (with Km/H not M/H), A Piano, A Headboard, a Stage 2 Wagon with an umbrella

4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies? Nope

5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them? We opted for a Betta, thank you very much

6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons? Not usually

7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build? I would build a sand mansion!

8. Whats one thing you own too many of? Blankets.

9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you? No...

10. Talk radio - listen or not? Not if I have a choice

11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down? All silverware but the knives go in handles down.

12. Video Games for kids - good or not? I don't think they're good for kids, but that doesn't stop me from letting them play them.

13. Share a website with us. www.ilovebacon.com Great place to waste time and get a chuckle in every now & again.

14. Water - bottle or tap? Tap, but it doesn't really matter to me. Oh, and I prefer it room temp.

15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end? Probably when I was a kid, they were a frequent in my house.

13 thoughtful remarks:

Berleen said...

sand mansion! I love it!

Kath said...

yeah i love looking at red carpet too. =)

Kimber said...

I love the sand mansion answer! Creative!

cmw said...

Sand mansion -- great answer!

Anonymous said...

love the sand mansion too!

BELLE said...

Great answers....Now I'm going to check out the ilovebacon site...

Anonymous said...

Love your sand mansion and I love Bacon site.

I was raised in Ohio. When I was little I lived in Wooster and Medina and then moved to Columbus. I miss Ohio a lot!

ShannonW said...

A piano in your garage? Is it playable?

Anonymous said...

I like looking at Red Carpt pictures too! They're inspirational.

Megan said...

I prefer room temperature water too!

Tintin.Tetay said...

Thanks for dropping by my site.

I haven't tasted a GS cookie in my life. Seriously. I've been a GS, but we never sold those here in the Philippines. I'm curious. If these taste like Keebler's Soft Batch Cookies, I'm in. LOL

PS I so agree with you on #3.

Tintin.Tetay said...

^ PS I so agree with you on #3.

This was meant for the #3 on your Friday Fill-in post. :D

MK said...

Thanks for visiting me! A sand mansion sounds like a lot of fun! :)