BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love Them...I do


I've become addicted to photographing H's hands when he plays with the train set at the Library. I dunno why, but it remind me how much I love him, and how much he's grown. When I first started taking him there he couldn't reach the trains in the middle of the table, and now he has no problems.

As IF he isn't the cutest little boy in the entire world! He certainly keeps my heart warm on those cold winter days...






I love that he's a timer addict from watching mommy play with it all the time, and each time I turn it on he runs over and wants to join in the fun with me.




He's totally scrumptious, and I love watching him grow.


I'm so glad I was blessed with these two amazing reason's for living.



5 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

You look HOT in that new avatar!

cheatymoon said...

Great photos! Your boy is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Maaan those are some cute boys you've got there. They're absolutely scrumptious, I agree. I want to nom on Hunter's cheeks so badly!

Ragtop Day said...

What a heartwarming love note to your son, and some great photos too!

Jodi said...

They are SO beautiful!!! You are blessed!