BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday Thunks




1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one? Whatever floats your boat. Tattoos don't need to mean anything to anyone except the person they're being placed on.

2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment? About 30, could be more if I feel like hopping. I try to leave some sort of comment on each, yes. It may not be right that moment (I have a habit of walking away from the comp and coming back hours later to re-read after I'm finished a task or playing with the kids), but i leave one at each site I visit, yes.

3. Do you know *how* to swim? Yes. I recall learning (not sure if it was a first or not) in a stream someplace that had huge black biting flies. I remember my second step-dad trying to teach me, and I know my mom was there, I think it was a popular spot. Mom, help me out here...

4. Describe your favorite shirt. It's white...and it says CANADA in grey velvet letters.

5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity. biggrin.gif Vanilla Ice Cream. I always forget it by the end of the trip...go figure. I was even in the damned store TWICE today and forgot to get it.

6. Have you ever done any acting? Sure, I was once a participant in a Beauty Pageant, I couldn't possibly act any farther from myself as I did then.

7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some? What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger, besides, I wanted to train for Fear Factor or the like anyways.

8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them? No, usually I'm the one picking them up.

9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school? Never got one, though I know there's a few great shots of me in them. Wait, I have one that I helped make from 7th grade, and yes I still have it. How do you think I found everyone on Facebook??!

10. What kind of shampoo do you use? Aussie Cleanse (I have oily hair that requires daily cleansing) followed by Pantene Brunette something-or-other. Yes, I require two shampoos, per day.

11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced? 40C. It hits that every summer back home in BC.

10 thoughtful remarks:

Paula said...

Liked reading your answers

Robin said...

It's nice to read what you thunk.

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the shampoo answers. : )

cheatymoon said...

This is a fun meme. I like your answers.
I read the post before the video too. You are a brave girl for getting it out there. This is the time of year to do that... good for you.
And the video. Toooooo silly. Cute.

Kimber said...

LOL @ #7! Thanks for playing along!

Berleen said...

ack! I forgot aussie! I have a few different shampoos that I use, because I can't ever make up my mind! LOL

Great answers! Have a great Thursday.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I liked your "whatever doesn't kill you " line. Great responses! Have a great day...

Jason said...

Cool answers.

I do have a problem with people tatooing Obama on their bodies. If someone reveres a politician like a God then they have a cult like worship. To revere any politician is dumb and dangerous.

Kitten said...

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's yearbook answers. And thanks to you, my dear, I'm checking out some community theatre auditions this summer! Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello! thanks for your comment on my post too. I had fun reading yours especially the vanilla ice cream.. i tend to forget getting a pint sometimes too because you always have to get them last. You don't want a melted ice cream right? That's quite expensive to be using two shampoos each day too! lol!