BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

Breath In...Now Let It Go

Ok, so I don't feel SO bad now.
Today, being the first day of school again, was rather busy, and it's no where near over yet. I stressed all morning about what I was going to do...as the PTO meeting for this month is tomorrow and I know they're expecting some large raffle prizes sometime in the near future as they need them at the end of this month by the latest. I'm shaking in my boots here over it, and I'm stressin a whole lot more than I ought to. Seriously.
I'm so horrible with procrastinating, and I always give myself a horrible time about it afterwards.
What a strange combination of events that I've let myself build up here.
In any event, we're hitting a few places tonight that may be able to help, and hopefully I'll be able to tackle a few tomorrow before the PTO meeting occurs and I can let off a bit of steam.
Still don't think it'll aid me in that whole sleep thing.
I think I may need to take a few different approaches to going to bed at night...sleeping without H in bed next to me is proving more difficult and stubborn than I thought. I wake up at the slightest sound, and I often lay awake waiting for him to wake up. My Mr and I have agreed that it's like having a newborn again. I guess I'm not the only one who's having trouble sleeping. All I can say is that I hope this phase passes sooner, rather than later. All this lack of sleep has left that whole door to stress wide open and I know I'm goin off the deep end about the PTO stuff...they're understanding people, and I know I'm not giving them enough credit (hell, I have a whole committee I haven't called yet)...and yet I still feel like I can't breathe when I think about it, and I'm getting frantic over what I could've possible finished, or begin again by now.
Anyhow, I'm just glad that I got a few envelopes in the mail from the school with a bunch of free passes to whatever places I contacted. It made me feel loads better, and lightened the load enough for me to get on the ball and start giving instructions to my Mr and make a plan of action.
Just gotta remember to breathe...then maybe later I can create a plan of action on how I may begin getting more sleep!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

breathe deep...everything will be okay...things always work out!

(((((hugs))))))))

cheatymoon said...

Try some melatonin for sleep. Works like a charm. Good luck. This too shall pass...

Amarie said...

I know it's easier said than done, but just try to take it one step at a time.

Janet said...

Hang in there!

LarryG said...

Hi Amber, thanks for the follow over at my place.

Great new profile pic!

Enjoy the butterflies of school again, when they turn into teens most of that dies down :)

You are breathing and rolling into 2009!