BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo Tag

Was tagged by Jack @ Slightly Off Center for this one...

Rules of the game:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

This was taken in August. I was photographing the evidence of my work that worked it's way to a Watermelon bowl. This is the Honeydew, and Cantaloupe and bits of scraped out Watermelon that actually only took me one hour to ball. I thought it would take longer.
I label all of my photo folders according to month, year, and set #. On average I end up with about 5 sets per month, and each one varies with the amount of photos I've taken. I'm horrible for not deleting those shots that are not Flickr-worthy. Really, I need to get rid of them. They're hogging room on my computer for no reason, no one's going to see them but me. Delete already lady...maybe I'll just burn them to disc. :oD
I tag: whomever feels like playing. If it weren't such a tag-aholic time I would name names, but since they're currently hitting the blog-o-sphere pretty hard right now I leave it to your discretion :o)

1 thoughtful remarks:

Jack said...

I love the look of the fruit-less bowls -- that give me an idea...

Good job, hope you enjoyed eating all that melon! Have a great Monday, hope the rest of your week goes smoothly :)